Friday, May 22, 2009

From 17.May.2009 To 21.May.2009

During this week I worked on the payroll by check on the attendance sheet, permission forms, and all kinds of leaves. As well I followed up with the finance department regarding the advance salary for the employees because it very important to mention that in the payroll report. Actually, in the beginning I faced some problems to do that, but I solved the problem by calling payroll department in the head office to teach me how I can calculate the payroll.

On the other hand, I did daily administration works for the staff like: To Whom It May Concern certificates, answering on the staff inquiry’s about their leave’s balance and give foreign employees their passports as their requests for different reasons like: annual leave, renew the passport or visa etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment